Sunday, October 24, 2010

Okay, let's get this blog rolling!!!

Okay, I've had a little drama going on, but it has slowed down a little, so I'm ready to get this blog rolling!

Can you believe this is a real place! lol. It's in Canada....go figure!!!

While I have your attention, I want to share a few more funny pics!





Okay, enough with the sick humor. No wait! A little more sick humor AND a GIVEAWAY!!!
No, I m not an Atheist, this shirt is just wicked funny!


This shirt is from Foul Mouth Shirts, they ROCK!!! They have TONS of funny ass t-shirts!!! So what are you waiting for??? Go check out their FUNNY T-SHIRTS!!!
Because the first person to round up 10 followers for me via GFC, will win their choice of a t-shirt from Foul Mouth Shirts!!! Make sure your peeps leave me a comment saying that YOU sent them! (I would round up some followers FIRST because when you check out their site, you will get lost for a while there 'cause they have sooooo many cool shirts to choose from!
Here's the link again: Funny ass T-shirts! 

I will email the winner to get ur info! And here's one more tasteless humor pic for the road:


                                                              Okay, just one more:







6 comments:

  1. Thank you for following us with Swimmin' By Sunday Blog Hop!
    I'm now following you too!

    Cindy @ http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by and thanks for sayin you like my blog! i try to keep it entertaining! I am now following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower, would love if you stopped by my blog.

    http://lovinglifeasacouponer.blogspot.com

    very funny blog! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say HI from Typing Together Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower! Stop by for a visit sometime! :)

    http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fuckalicious!! Now that shirt was SO made for me!!

    Oh, and '4 the LUV of SaNiTy' sent me, lol!!

    ~SiNSaNiTy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dildo Island is in Canada? So am I!! Got to check that out Lol!

    Thanks for finding me today, dropped by to take a look around and to follow you back!

    ReplyDelete

Funny Ass T-Shirts!!!

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE MOST BAD ASS T-SHIRTS ON THE WEB!